Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions you were tagged on and make 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them
1. If you could have a single superpower (i.e., invisibility, flying, etc.), what would you choose and why?\
Either Magical powers or Sonokinesis (control of sound). With magic you get a small sense of reality bending and conjuring abilities, and sonokinesis because you can manipulate sound which allows you to: hear people far away, amplify your voice, create shields, and project it as a weapon.
2. If you could choose any animal as a pet, domesticated or not (assuming “wild” animal could be domesticated), what would you choose?
3. Which US city would you most love to live in?
That’s a toughy. Maybe Chicago or Minneapolis. I like the climate of the Midwest.
4. What is your favorite movie genre and what are some of your favorite movies in that category?
Oh, Definitely Sci-Fi, and some of my favorite movies: Star Trek Series, Stargate, Event Horizon, Metropolis, Ghostbusters, MIB, Escape from New York, Bettlejuice, any Time Travel Movie…etc
5. Who is your biggest celebrity crush right now?
Again, toughy- Kate Beckinsale-
6. If you won a grocery shopping spree, what would be the first few things in your cart?
Expensive meats, liquor, and canned foods to donate
7. Morning or nighttime - why?
Definately Nighttime, because of the Moon and the freedom
8. Do you want any (more) tattoos? If so, what do you want?
I do not have any tattoos, but I have been thing about getting a yin-yang symbol for the past few years. I don’t know where, maybe my chest or middle of my back.
9. Who is your favorite movie/TV fictional character and why?
Trick question: It’s Jay and Silent Bob, and they are a package deal. They just don’t care, fly by the seat of their pants, and make me laugh.
10. What’s your favorite kind of booze?
11. Summer or winter?
I rather be cold then hot, so winter.
1. If you could go back in time just once for a day where would you go?
2. What is worse to you: dying alone, or never living up to your potential?
3. What is your favorite board game?
4. If you could be in a relationship with an fictional character who would it be?
5. Are you a cat or dog person?
6. What is the worse situation you can imagine yourself stumbling into?
7. Favorite song to listen to when you are happy, and the favorite song you listen to when you are sad?
8. Do you believe in life after death?
9. Would you rather give up your independence or your ability to control your bowels?
10. Favorite holiday?
11. What quality is your favorite to find in others?